- Project development including resources development and deployment, project management, implementation and daily management of activities;
- Work closely with our account officer, vendors and financial supporters in maintaining and ensuring adherence to budgets and grant proposals;
- Build and maintain partnerships and relationships with stakeholders including community organizations to expand resources and promote ICH;
- Prepare project reports;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
To support Post 1 and undertake tasks as assigned.
- University degree holder, in relevant disciplines is an advantage.
- At least 2 year working experience in project management and coordination in NGO educational or hospitality industry (for Post 1) .
- Strong organization, time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese/Cantonese, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Mastery of IT, multimedia and social media skills to support the project.
- Need to work outside normal office hours as and when required.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary by email to email@example.com on or before 9 March 2021. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information received will be treated in strict confidence, and the data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.[:]