UNESCO Hong Kong Association Glocal Peace Centre (GPC) and the Rotary Action Group for Peace cordially invite your school to support the inaugural Run for Peace School-based Programme to promote the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as building blocks for peace.
This programme seeks to promote peace and encourages all to co-create a more peaceful and sustainable future. The “Run for Peace” can take place on sports day(s) or at a time your school so decides.
Support and recognition to participating schools:
1. Name of schools will be recognised on the Participating School List
2. A Certificate of Appreciation;
3. Each student runner will receive a GPC Run for Peace tattoo sticker;
4. Invitation to the 8th Peacemaker’s cultural celebration at Hong Kong Science Park on 22-23 February 2020.
Please send your response via the online application form.
List of Participating Schools for the academic year 2019/2020 (As of 11th October 2019) *In no particular order
- St. Paul’s Convent School
- St. Bonaventure Catholic Primary School
- Shun Tak Fraternal Association Yung Yau College
- Catholic Mission School
- Lok Sin Tong Leung Kau Kui College
- Lok Sin Tong Leung Wong Wai Fong Memorial School
- Rosebud Primary School
- Sir Ellis Kadoorie Secondary School (West Kowloon)
- Ho Ngai College (Sponsored By Sik Sik Yuen)
- CCC Mongkok Church Kai Oi School